Instructions for passengers:
1. SKI & AQUA BUS transport is available only for holders of valid regional TATRY Cards, which are issued by contractual accommodation facilities in the Region of the High Tatras. Show your TATRY Card to the bus driver when entering the bus. For the list of contractual accommodation facilities, please see the TATRY Card section – Accommodation with the TATRY Card.
2. SKI & AQUA BUS timetables are published on posters in accommodation facilities, ski resorts, information centres in the region (Poprad, Starý Smokovec, Štrbské Pleso, Tatranská Lomnica), at individual bus stops and on www.vt.sk.
3. In case of bad weather when cableways in ski resorts do not operate, the SKI & AQUA BUS transport is limited. For latest information about the bus operation, please ask in your accommodation facility, in information centres, visit www.regiontatry.sk and www.vt.sk or read the morning Newsletter.
4. The operator of SKI & AQUA BUS transport reserves the right to change the timetables due to bad weather, technical problems with individual buses and/or other unexpected circumstances. Please ask your accommodation provider about latest changes of the transport operation.
5. The helpline for the SKI & AQUA BUS will be available during the times of operation and will be published from 26/12/2015. The ski bus timetable is subject to change. Any changes will be published on our website.