|Type of ticket||adult||senior / junior||child|
|Tatranská Lomnica- Skalnaté Pleso [cabin cableway]|
|Skalnaté pleso - Lomnický štít [suspension cableway]|
|Type of ticket||adult||senior / junior||child||adult||senior / junior||child||Buy in e-shope|
|Strbske Pleso - Solisko [chair lift]|
|Type of ticket||adult||senior / junior||child||adult||senior/junior||child||Buy in e-shope|
|Starý Smokovec - Hrebienok|
EXPLANATORY NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
GOPASS E-SHOP – Reduced ski pass rates with GOPASS cards are available in the www.gopass.sk e-shop. For information about special prices, rewards and terms and conditions, please visit www.gopass.sk or call the helpline +421 850 122 155.
For any types of discounts, passengers must show a valid identification document that contains their photograph, name, date of birth and an official stamp.
- Free transport is available for children under 6 years of age (the 6th birthday excluded) only if they use the transport services in the company of an adult person who is older than 18 years.
To use free transport, clients must show the insurance card of the respective child.
- “Children tickets“ are available for children from 6 to 12 years (the 12th birthday excluded). To get reduced-rate tickets, clients must show the insurance card of the respective child.
- “Senior tickets“ are available for passengers above the age of 60. To get reduced-rate tickets, clients must show their identity cards.
- “Junior tickets“ are available for passengers from 12 to 18 years (the 18th birthday excluded) and holders of ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, GO26 cards. To get reduced-rate tickets, clients must show their identity cards (or insurance cards if younger than 15 years) or ISIC, ITIC, EURO26, GO26 cards.
- Organised GROUPS of more than 20 people - 5% discount
All types of ski passes are personalised and non-transferable. In case of unauthorised use, ski passes will be blocked and not refunded.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- The clients can choose the most favourable price.
- Lost ski passes will not be refunded.
- The operator reserves the right to change prices.
- In accordance with the general terms and conditions of GOPASS, disabled passengers with cards are not entitled to get reduced rates on ski passes purchased via the GOPASS E-SHOP.
- Every passenger is obliged to respect the transportation rules, price list, rules on the slope and all instructions of authorised staff.
- The transport contract is considered concluded once the passenger uses his/her right on transport based on his/her travel ticket and enters a means of transport or an arrival/departure area which is accessible only with valid travel tickets.
- By concluding such transport contract, every passenger acknowledges having read the transport rules, price list and rules on the slope.
- Every passenger is obliged to have a valid travel ticket during the whole period of the transport contract and show it if asked.
- Every passenger is obliged to show a valid travel ticket if asked by a person authorised by the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke the ticket in case of unauthorised use. No refund will be provided in such case.
- The operator reserves the right to close (a) means of transport in case of malfunction, strong wind speed, electricity failure etc.
- Complete transport rules are available in facilities of the transport provider, i.e. in information centres and ticket offices at lower cableway stations.
- Night skiing is available only with special ski passes.
The operator reserves the right to revoke ski passes in case of unauthorised use. Such ski passes will not be refunded.
Discounts cannot be combined. The client can choose the most favourable price. The prices are subject to change.
TICKETS ISSUED BASED ON EURO<26, GO<26, ISIC and ITIC CARDS ARE VALID ONLY ALONG WITH THESE CARDS. IF CHECKED BY THE STAFF OF TATRY MOUNTAIN RESORTS, a.s., EVERY CARD HOLDER MUST SHOW THE RESPECTIVE CARD. OTHERWISE THE OPERATING STAFF CAN REVOKE THE TRAVEL TICKETS/SKI PASSES WITHOUT FINANCIAL COMPENSASION.
The cableway travel tickets do not include insurance for the mountains. Insurance for the mountains can be arranged individually in the resort, via the European Travel Insurance (EURÓPSKA CESTOVNÁ POISŤOVŇA). read more>
We accept the following payment cards:
EUROCARD-MASTER CARD, MAESTRO, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD ELECTRONIC
The operator reserves the right to close the cableways in case of malfunction, strong wind speed, electricity failure etc. Information about the current status of operating cableways is updated on www.vt.sk every day. For more information, please visit the Information centres in Tatranská Lomnica and Štrbské Pleso, or contact us on email@example.com, +421 903 11 22 00, +421 917 68 22 60.