an adventurous family competition – 24th August | Štrbské Pleso
Enjoy unforgettable adventures in the mountains!
Štrbské Pleso is going to host the popular Marmots at Pleso event for the ninth time in a row – on the last Saturday of the summer holidays (24th August). The adventurous family competition is based on a sports-educative principle which is meant to inspire kids to be active in fresh air and to awaken their interest in nature. The event is focused mainly on children from 6 to 12 years but older kids under 15 years will be welcome too. “Children can enjoy the end of their summer holidays with our 25 attractive sports-educational stops, a big Tatra scrabble, various adventures and a special test of marmot senses.”
• A raffle with great prizes for everybody who completes at least 15 stops.
• Every registered participant will get a present.
• Registration: 9:00 - 12:00
• Competitions: 9:30 - 14:30
• Raffle drawing: 15:00
• Competition evaluation: 15:15