Electric scooters are the ideal means of transport for discovering the area comfortably, quickly and deftly. They are suitable for all family members. Rent an electric scooter and spend a day full of great fun in the High Tatras.
- Great fun
- A helmet included in the rental price
- Easy to ride
- Suitable for every kind of dry terrain
Description and safety:
Scooters are designed to be ridden on asphalt roads and paved forest and dirt roads. Due to the construction, scooters are not meant for open terrain.
To rent a scooter, one must be older than 18 years, at least 150cm tall and weigh no more than 130 kg.
While driving a scooter, every driver must wear a safety helmet. Knee and elbow pads, back protectors, reinforced gloves and stout shoes are recommended too.
One scooter can be used by one person only. The motor power is 250 – 1000W, the maximum speed cannot exceed 25 km/h.
Štrbské Pleso – Tatry Motion Shop rental
- Find designated trails for electric scooters on the map.
- n bad weather, all Tatry Motion attractions are closed.
- For the opening times, please see the attached price list.
Responsible manager: Helena Ryšová, +421 910 738 035, email@example.com
Rental contact details: +421 904 878 817, firstname.lastname@example.org